This article introduces the production method of playing cards and how many steps need to be performed in the production process and gives a detailed explanation. After reading this article, I hope you have a more comprehensive understanding of playing card production.
Playing cards has two kinds, one refers to cards, and the other is a card game. A deck of playing cards has 54 cards, 52 of which are real cards and 2 of which are a joker. The 52 real cards are divided into A group of 13, and each group is represented by four suits of spades, hearts, clubs, and diamonds. The cards of each suit include 13 cards marked from 1-10 (1 is usually represented as A) and J, Q, and K.
Generally speaking, the steps to make playing cards are as follows:
1. Arrange 54 poker designs into 6×9 (54) or 7×8 (56) sizes. Since some playing cards require 55 or 56 cards to be printed, the extra 1 or 2 cards are usually calendars or other advertising information. The paper is also cut into 6×9 (54) or 7×8 (56).
2. Four-color front and back printing and quality inspection. After printing, according to the ink absorption characteristics of the paper, it is necessary to proceed to the next step after the paper has completely absorbed the ink.
4. Backfilling and drying. The slurry is a solution of starch and other sticky chemicals evenly applied to card paper through rollers. This is because any paper under the microscope will always appear “bumpy” symptoms, and poker needs to be very smooth to ensure smooth enough, “pulp” can make it smooth. Because there is water in the slurry, it needs to be dried at a medium temperature of 70~80 degrees.
5. extrusion. Because the card paper is thick and consists of three or more layers, if you do not extrusion it, the front and back of the card will separate after a long time.
6. Polishing. The polishing process refers to coating (or spraying or printing) a layer of colorless and transparent coating on the surface of the printed matter. After leveling, drying, pressing, and curing, a thin and uniform transparent and bright layer is formed on the surface of the printed matter to enhance the smoothness of the surface of the carrier and protect the finishing processing function of the printed text and text.
7. Embossed texture. The cloth pattern effect can make the poker look more high-end, and many advertising poker customers hope to have the cloth pattern effect. The cloth prototype machine consists of two parallel steel rollers. When the poker paper passes, the texture on the steel roller is pressed for the paper to create a cloth pattern effect.
8. One-time die-cutting and sorting. Use a die-cutting machine to cut 54 playing cards horizontally into 6 (6×9, 54 cards) or 7 (7×8, 56 cards); then cut them longitudinally into 9 (6×9, 54 cards) or 8 sheets (7×8, 56 sheets), and then automatically sort to form an arrangement, with the king at the top and the little king at the bottom. At the same time, carry out quality inspections.
9. Secondary die cutting. Put the die-cut and sorted poker into a 57x87mm round corner electric die cutter to form the final poker core that meets the specifications.
10. Poker inner core shrink packaging. The 54 inner cores of a pair of poker are shrink-wrapped with plastic paper by the packaging machine. After the inner core is shrink wrap, it is convenient for packaging and moisture-proof.
11. Put the inner poker core into the poker box, heat shrinkable, and add a golden wire drawing. Golden wire drawing and cigarette box outside the same wire drawing make the user open convenient.
12. Every 10 decks of cards will shrink packaging. Re-shrink packaging is not only good for counting but also good for fast packing into corrugated boxes.